Blakeslee D-8b Door Type Dishwasher
Dishwasher shall be equipped with electrical lining device on which the push of a control button will start an automatic cycle consisting of a timed wash of 49 seconds and an 11-second final rinse. fill shall be through the strainer and electrically operated solenoid valve.
Dishwasher shall have interlock safety switch to interrupt operation when the door is raised. Dishwasher shall have easily removable stainless steel panel. dishwasher shall be listed by national sanitation foundation underwriters laboratories and American society of sanitary engineering. Dimensions 58.00(h) x 26.19(w) x 26.19(d). Approximately (55) racks/hour.
Electric Control Panel, Motor shall have a separate U.L. approved magnetic starter with overload and low voltage protection, all intertwined to a machine mounted control panel for one common electrical connection to the machine. Control panel shall be an integral part of machine-no portion shall extend beyond the overall dimensions of the tank
- Twice the rack capacity is available
- A safety cut-off switch stops the wash or rinse cycle when the door is opened
- Integrated temperature gauge and control panel are flush-mounted, just below the door front
- Auto-Fill, automatic liquid level control and door cycle switch or manual push-button START are now standard
- Spring assisted door makes loading and unloading fast and easy