Cooktek MCD3000 Single Burner Drop-In Induction Cooktop
Induction cooking is one of the most efficient methods of cooking available today. While it will still not replace the regular stoves and cookers that you use in your establishment, it can still be very useful to have an induction cooking device. The MCD3000 Single Burner Induction Cooktop is a great option and here are some of the reasons why:
The MCD3000 Single Burner Induction Cooktop has a drop-in countertop design.
It has stainless steel edging. Its housing and control box is made from aluminum.
It comes with heavy duty electronics.
It has a high impact and thick glass ceramic that’s easy to clean.
The unit has an easy to use control knob.
It has a temperature control for 27 temperature settings. It also comes with 20 power cook settings.
The unit is equipped with a microprocessor that monitors the vital components of the unit 120 times each second. If there is a problem, the cooktop will shut off and display and error code.
It has a clear LED display.
The auto shut off feature prevents overheating.
Equipped with an internal cooling fan.
Cooktek is a leading maker of kitchen equipment. You can be sure about the quality of the product that you’re getting when you buy Cooktek.
- Drop-in design with stainless steel and aluminum housing
- 30°C - 260°C temperature settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via a single rotary knob and one button.
- Crisp, clean, red LED display displays power level or temperature.
- Dramatically faster than gas.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
|Pack Dimension in mm (HxWxD)||508 x 508 x 229|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8|
|Product Dimension in mm (HxWxD)||349 x 349 x 93|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|