The Hatco Compact Electric Booster Water Heater provides a space to save Compact is easy to install next to the dishwasher with slide brackets or on 6" (152 mm) legs. Includes a temperature/pressure relief valve; a pressure reducing valve; 2 temperature/pressure gauges; a high temperature limit control; a pilot indicator light; an On/Off switch; and low-water cut-off to prevent heating element burnout due to a low-water condition.
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature/pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, on-off switch and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition.
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostat and hightemperature limit switch.
- A stainless steel front panel and powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body is standard on all models.
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easier serviceability.
|Flow Rate||206 - 361 GPH|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||6 gal.|
- Provides all the 180°F (82°C) final rinse water required to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware.
- Features fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
- The space saving Compact is easy to install next to the dishwasher with slide brackets or on 6" (152 mm) legs.
- The storage capacity is 6 gallons (23 liters).