Hatco GRAHL-60D Glo-Ray Infrared Warmer keeps food hot and fresh and holds optimum serving temperatures longer. Extruded aluminum housings go up to 144" (3658 mm) in length and have lights to illuminate your food holding area. Heavy-duty stainless steel housings are available for marine applications.
- Provides even heat distribution – no “cold spots”.
- Pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer.
- Reinforced wire guard provides operator safety without affecting heat distribution.
- Coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance brilliant product display while safeguarding food from bulb breakage.
|Control Type||Attached Toggle|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Number of Heating Rods||2|
- Safely hold products at optimum serving temperatures
- Using a pre-focused heat pattern
- Specially designed reflectors to ensure maximum food holding
- Sturdy continuous aluminum housings eliminate sagging
- Reflector does not blacken, maintaining a consistent, even heat pattern
- Shatter-resistant incandescent lights illuminate the holding area while safeguarding foods from bulb breakage