The standout, unique feature of the HotmixPRO Gastro, is its ability to process many types of food when hot, including the caramelization of the sugar, such as creams, sauces, and jams (avoiding the many intermediate steps involved when preparing recipes that require constant attention and repeated handling to ensure a successful outcome).
The convenience factor is that all the ingredients can be put into the bowl and the desired end-result achieved with minimum difficulty, thanks to the ultra-precise temperature control, electronically storing one’s own recipes in a simple and direct way.
It brings together in one box the properties of two well-known appliances: the cutter and the mixer. HotmixPRO Gastro enables to quickly and easily create raw and cooked recipes, liquids, semiliquids, paté, even in their normal structure, thus protecting the organoleptic properties of foods.
- Temperature range from 25°C up to 190°C (374°F), with degree-by-degree temperature control;
- Always perfect results, no matter the initial quantities and temperatures of the ingredients, thanks to the special WT function (Wait Temperature) which allows the user to start the timer only when the selected temperature is reached;
- From 0 to 12.500 rpm, with 26 different speeds in between, thanks to powerful professional motors, rated 1.500W;
- Capability to save your own recipes, and send them via e-mail. More than 200 pre-stored recipes on the SD card;
- Set different subsequent steps of a recipe without the user intervention;
- Continuous operation for up to 4 hours;
- Self-diagnostics information display, upload of new software programs via web;
- Motor never under stress. The recipes are always completed, thanks to the dynamic system of the motor thermal protection. When the motor is too stressed, the software automatically stops it for few seconds, while all the other operating functions are still on. Then, it starts to work again. The stop and working time may vary depending on the effective temperature of the motor at that moment.
Details make the difference!
100% stainless steel body, AISI 304 grade
Blade set entirely made of stainless steel:
- Blades made of a single piece for solid operations and easy cleaning.
- Japanese stainless steel bearings which allow the cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Transmission connections in casting steel for a long duration.
- Aluminum pulleys which always guarantee the transmission of the maximum power.
Easy to clean:
All parts that are in contact with food can be easily dismounted and cleaned in the dishwasher.
The special conic shape of the bowls allows easy processing of the ingredients, even with small quantities.
Easy to use from the very beginning, thanks to the simple and intuitive symbols.
The user can store new recipes, with up to 16 subsequent steps each, so that they will be always available, and repeatable without human error. Not to mention the pre-stored recipes (up to 400).
What’s more, the bowl and the lid are easily placed either on the left or on the right side… perfect for the left-handed users.
So, in a few words, here are the results you get with HotmixPRO Gastro:
- You save time, being able to do something more important while the machine works
- You theoretically get rid of human error during the most complex preparations
- You standardize the quality of your recipes
- You are less stressed and your work is lighter
|Max Bowl Capacity||2lts|
|RPM min / max||0 – 12’500 rpm|
|Max continue work hours||4|
|Temperature Range||24°C to 190°C|
|Power – Frequency||110V / 240V
50Hz / 60Hz
|Max Total Power||2’300W|
|Accessories||Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula|
|DIMENSIONS||35 × 30 × 35 cm|
|UNITS PER BOX|