Victoria Arduino MDJ on Demand Coffee Grinder
- The 75 mm burrs of the MDJ on Demand Coffee Grinder gives it a distinct advantage over the other grinders in the market. The large burrs give it a faster grinding speed without generating too much noise.
- The electronics display of the unit, makes it easy to use. The setting and the controlling of the grinding process has been simplified and would take less time.
- The MDJ features a new way of keeping down the noise of the machine to a minimum. This is achieved by redesigning the way that the mechanical parts are arranged inside the body and the use of shock absorbers which helps in isolating the motor and reducing the amount of noise it generates.
- The MDJ has micrometric grind adjustments. This means you can find the most ideal grind setting for the coffee drink that you will be making through its stepless adjustments.
- The unit is designed for fast and easy technical servicing and quick maintenance. This means lesser costs when it comes to maintenance.
- Because of the filter holder hook, using this grinder is a hands-free process. It makes the unit a lot more efficient and fast when compared with other grinders.
If you’re looking for a gorgeous looking grinder which can perform as well, then the MDJ is going to be a great choice for your business. It’s a well-designed machine which really deliver a lot based on its different features.
About Victoria Arduino
Pier Teresio Arduino founded Victoria Arduino in 1905 with the aim of making an espresso machine that did not compromise when it comes to performance and quality. He succeeded and the company has since the branched out to other coffee equipment. Victoria Arduino products are marked by their high quality, effectivene
The MDJ on Demand Coffee Grinder is the latest addition to the line of professional grinders offered by Victoria Arduino. It has some new developments and combined with the trademark Victoria Arduino look, it really is a worthy addition to a coffee shop’s array of equipment.